UPSC civil services notification is going to conduct every year. UPSC Civil Services Exam also know as IAS Exam. Nearly 5 Lakhs of Candidates are Applying for this honorable examination. Here we are provided all the detailed information about IAS such as Exam pattern, Syllabus, Subjects ..etc. To become IAS Candidates must and should qualify Three stages Firstly Preliminary Exam Then Mains Exam At the end Personality Test or Interview. IAS is a core examination of an India. Here we provide the Best Reference Books for Prelims Exam of UPSC Civil Services.
For IAS Aspirants must and should aware of Current Events of National And International Importance. Aware of the History of India and every National Movement in India. Now a days Economic Scope and Social Development Plays key role in the soceity. Candidates must and should aware of the some other subjects such as World geography, Physical, social, economic geography of India ..etc. UPSC Civil Service conduct the examination in three phases they are as follows.
Download UPSC IAS Syllabus 2016 2017.
The Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) is came into force on 1st October 1926. The UPSC is one of the prestigious commission in the India. Indian IAS are recruited by the UPSC. UPSC Exam success rate 0.1 Percentage as entire nation wide. The below articles provide the information about eligibility of the candidates, application and selection process, Date of examination for various exams ..etc.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ( IAS ) Civil Service Examination
- A citizen of India.
- A Citizen of Bhutan or Nepal.
- A person of Indian Origin who is migrated to Pakistan, Myanmar, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi with the Intention of Permanently Setting in India.
Educational Qualification: A candidates those who are qualified any degree for any field from the recognized university.
Age Limit for UPSC ( IAS ) Civil Service Examination:-
- Candidates must and should between 21 years to 32 years on August 1 of 2017.
- For OBC the upper age limit is 35 years.
- SC/ST the upper age limit is 37 years.
- Physically Disabled age should be 42 years.
Age Relaxation for UPSC Civil Services Examination to Jammu and Kashmir:-
- General – 37 years.
- OBC – 40 Years.
- SC/ST – 42 years.
- PH – 50 Years.
Number of Attempts for UPSC Civil Service Examination:-
- General category Aspirants : 6 Attempts.
- OBC Category Aspirants : 9 Attempts.
- SC/ST Candidates : Unlimited.
- Physically Disabled : 9 Attempts.
Note: Candidates appearing to Attempt one of Papers in the Preliminary Exams is Counted as Attempt but Falling to Attend is not counted as Attempt.
How to Apply online for UPSC ( IAS ) Civil Services Examination:-
Candidates can apply through online mode for preliminary level of examination e Admit cards are issued for the Candidates appearing for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
Fee Process for the UPSC ( IAS ) Civil Services Examination:
- Offline applying candidates should pay Rs 100 rupees as a stamp duty.
- Female and schedule caste candidates are not required to pay any fee.
- Physically handicapped are exempted from to pay the fee. But they have to submit the physically handicapped certificate and other proofs along with application form.
- Candidates those who are going to apply from the online pay Rs 50 using the credit, debit or net banking facilities ..etc.
Important Dates of UPSC ( IAS )Civil Services Examination :-
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 18/06/2017.
- date of Mains Examination : 28/10/2017.
UPSC Civil Services ( IAS ) Exam Pattern 2016:-
- Prelims Exam ( Written Test).
- Mains Exam ( Written Test).
- Personality Test ( Interview).
UPSC ( IAS ) Prelims Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
|UPSC Prelims Exam Papers||Time||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Paper I General Studies||2 Hours||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Paper II Aptitude||2 Hours||80 Questions||200 Marks|
Note: Candidates qualifying Paper I General Studies can write the Mains Exam. Aspirants at least score 33 Percentage marks in Paper II Aptitude and this marks are not counted for Mains Examination.
Paper I General Studies Syllabus:-
- National and International of Current Events and Importance.
- Indian National Movement and History of India.
- Indian and World Geography, Social, Physical, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Social and Economic Development such as Sustainable Development, Inclusion, Demographics, social sector initiatives, Poverty ..etc.
- General issues on Bio Diversity and Climate Change that Do not require subject specialization and Environmental Ecology.
- General Science.
Paper II Aptitude Syllabus:-
- Communication Skills Including Interpersonal Skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic Numeracy ( Related to Class X)..
- English Language Comprehension Skills ( Class X ).
- Questions Related to English Language.
Instruction for Appearing for UPSC Prelims Exam:-
As we know questions in the UPSC exams are in the objective pattern or Multiple Choice Questions. Candidates are confused about the negative marking in the prelims exam. There is 33 percentage ( 0.83 Marks )of negative marking for every work answer. But for Problem Solving section and decision making section has no negative marks. Blind aspirants can get extra time of 20 minutes for Each Paper. Candidates must and should appear for the both papers in Civil Services Prelims Examination for the purpose of Evaluation. Aspirants remember that marks scored in the Prelims Exam are not counted in the Final Tally of the mains exam or Interview. This is the reason many student appear for the prelims exam to clear so limited members appear for the Mains Exam.
UPSC ( IAS ) Mains Syllabus & Subject 2017:-
Aspirants can aware of the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Students must know about UPSC Mains Syllabus, What are the exam papers & What are the Subjects in IAS UPSC Mains Exam 2016 which is re structured for 2017 UPSC Examination. According to the UPSC Mains new syllabus general Studies Papers Contain 1000 marks. Qualifying Papers on Indian Languages and English must score 300 marks for each paper.
English Paper Syllabus Pattern:-
- Comprehension of given Passages.
- Precis Writing.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Short Essays.
- Comprehension of given Passages.
- Precis Writing.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Short Essays.
- Translation from English to the Indian.
Information 1:- Indian Languages and English will be of 10th class standards or equivalent. It is not counted for ranking in the examination.
Information 2: The aspirants will have to answer the english and Indian Languages papers in English and with Respect to Indian Language.
Paper I :- Essay – 250 Marks.
Candidates must and should write essay on any particular topic as per on the question paper.
Paper 2:- General Studies – 250 Marks.
- Indian Heritage.
- Indian Culture.
- Indian History.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Society.
- World and Society
Paper 4: General Studies 250 Marks.
- Indian and world Technology.
- Economic Development.
- Bio Diversity.
- Indian Environment.
- Security and Disaster Management.
Paper 5:- General Studies – 250 Marks.
- Ethics and Integrity.
- Attitude and Approach.
- Issues Relating to Integrity.
- Dealing with Society.
- Ethics and Human Interface.
- Emotional Intelligence concepts.
- Contributions of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers.
- Values and ethics in Public Administration.
- Probity in Governance.
- Challenges of Corruption.
Paper 6 and 7 ( 250 Marks each Paper ).
- Optional 1 of your choice.
- Optional 2 of Your Choice.
Aspirants can choose any subjects which are option are given below.
Optional Subjects to UPSC ( IAS )Mains Examination :-
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Commerce and Accountancy.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Science.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Public Administration.
UPSC ( IAS ) Languages from Any one of the Following:-
Tips to Crack UPSC ( IAS ) Civil Services Exams:
Candidates before going to the preparation first prefer the material. first chose the IAS Syllabus best material for UPSC Civil services examination. Better go a head only one material and revise the material twice or thrice up to the date of examination. Aspirants must and should go with each current affairs and must read the paper daily. Avoid of the News paper will leads to the great cost to the candidates. Find the right friends who will help to crack the examination and preparation for the syllabus. Some times will get in the examination with preparation.
Well the examination is conducted soon we should have an awareness to know the UPSC IAS model paper what type questions are asked in the examination will reveal the next level of preparation. So interested candidates may check out the UPSC IAS previous papers and you can also download the solutions with respective to their problems. The candidates those who prefer to do this Indian Administrative Service IAS job required serious preparation in achieving the particular job. Aspirants can also download the UPSC IAS previous year papers in the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Download UPSC IAS Previous Year Question Papers :-
All the aspirants those who are going to appear for the examination may checkout the UPSC IAS Previous paper in our website. The candidates those are appearing for the examination can download the UPSC IAS model paper. By just visiting the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Next search in the home page about the UPSC IAS question papers for the Indian Administrative Service IAS and then check the all the UPSC IAS solved papers and download the UPSC IAS Old papers in the PDF format. By just clicking option on UPSC IAS Sample paper or previous year papers.
Download UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS Previous Papers:-
Candidates must and should refer the UPSC IAS Previous papers along with question papers and answer key. Our experts are prepared some of the UPSC IAS Model papers for better practice in the examination. Some times UPSC IAS Syllabus may changes. Aspirants must and should prepare keeping view of the UPSC IAS Syllabus and refer the UPSC IAS Previous question Papers. Nearly 30 percentage of the syllabus is covered under the UPSC IAS Previous year question papers.
Aspirants may download all the UPSC IAS model papers by just clicking the link given below. Candidates have any quarries and more information regarding this Indian Administrative Service IAS post. May be available in our website www.answerkeypaper.in. Candidates follow our website for the admit card, results,physical test dates…etc. May check out our website for more UPSC IAS Previous question papers and download the UPSC IAS Previous paper just clicking the link.